iPhone users sell their older iPhone models more than other users. The reason behind this is the iPhone’s huge market. New updated and fancy models attract users to change their cell phones more often. If you want to sell or trade your iPhone to get a new one, then continue reading this article. In the following article, we get to know about How to wipe an iPhone? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Tip: Use TV Remote Application For Your Smart TV Devices, Installs it From Google Play
Keep it in your mind that you have to wipe out data from the phone. The chats, pictures, videos, and any important files you have saved in your phone to keep your privacy so that no one can misuse your personal information or things in a wrong way.
Before exchanging, trading, or selling your iPhone perform the below steps;
- Store your data on another device or USB. For this, you can
- Unpair Apple watches if you have connected any.
- Sign out all accounts from App Store iCloud to save your data.
- To save your favorite music playlist iTunes etc.
After D-linking and eliminating login accounts, it’s now time to wipe your iPhone. Be sure that before factory resetting to create a backup of your data. There are 2 to 3 different ways to make backups.
Make sure iCloud Backup is on by going to Settings after that name >iCloud > iCloud Backup. After that, confirm your device is connected to a source of power and stable wifi connection. Check that the screen on your device is locked if you receive an alert warning that you do not have enough storage space on iCloud to finish the backup process. If you are confused, don’t need to choose complicated backup methods; go for this method; Link your iPhone with a computer, iMac, Mac, and iPad to perform a backup.
Wipe Out All Data:
- Open iPhone settings and tab on the general settings. After that, go to the bottom and click on the “Reset all Content and Setting” button
- It will show dialogue to confirm the device passcode to verify it’s you.
- Add your info and passcode for verification.
- Remove the device from your Apple account. It will automatically erase your device from the Apple devices list.
- Factory reset data will take a few minutes. Enjoy your coffee.
- After that and you’re prompted to configure your iPhone just like it’s new.
If you are switching platform deregistered messages from
Now your iPhone is completely wiped out, and you are ready to sell or trade it.
Also read: how long to cook a stuffed turkey