Here we will discuss How to get rid of Calluses on feet? Calluses are not the kind of disease. They are usually formed on your skin as extra layers when your body wants to prevent the skin from irritants and breaking. They are prominent as thick bumps that do not cause pain normally. But if they last longer and become infected, they cause pain. When the skin is split in a callus it can cause discomfort and aches. Calluses commonly appear on the area of knees, toes, palms, and heels.
Main Causes of Calluses To Get Calluses on Feet
- The common reasons for calluses are friction and pressure.
- The cause of calluses is the use of thick shoes; if the shoes you are wearing are not in the proper size and it is too tight and continuously touches your foot, skin also becomes the reason for friction that causes calluses.
- Continuously running and walking is also the reason for calluses.
- The use of high heels is also the cause of calluses.
- Use of that type of shoes and socks that includes leather or other material into their soles.
- Walking barefoot.
- Due to the physical work which causes pressure on the feet.
Diagnosing a Callus
It is very easy to analyze a callus. It is easily noticeable on the surface of the skin.
How to Get Rid of Calluses
Calluses go away most of the time after minor care. But sometimes, surgery or any other treatment is required. But do not worry, it is not so dangerous. Here are some of the ways that can help to get rid of calluses.
Use of Callus pads
It is one of the common treatments for Calluses. These sticky pads can apply on the surface of the skin where calluses are present.
Use of Apple Cider Vinegar
Take lukewarm water in a tub; add 3 to 4 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar in it; after that, place your feet in the water for 10 to 15 minutes and scrub the calluses with limestone.
Use of tea tree oil
Take lukewarm water in a tub; add 2 to 3 tablespoons of tea tree oil in it; after that, place your feet in the water for 10 to 15 minutes and scrub the calluses with limestone.
Treatment through Surgery
Surgical treatment also uses to eliminate calluses from the feet. This treatment usually allows when calluses are causing too much pain and causing the problem while walking. The surgeon uses a sharp blade to eliminate the calluses from the skin; this method is not particularly painful; after surgery, the person will be capable of walking and running without any problem.
How to get rid of Calluses on feet?
- Always select the accurate size of your shoes that fit in the feet properly.
- Always use comfortable socks and stockings.
- Whenever you wash your feet, dry them properly with the towel and use a lotion on them to keep the feet soft and clean.
- Use of pumice stone on the thick surface of the skin and eliminate it.
Also read: How to convert PDF to PowerPoint online